- Spazzstick is a very tasty lip balm that contains copious amounts of caffeine. It's made of the finest ingredients, and is all vegetarian. It promotes healing of chapped or wind burned lips, and promotes happiness everywhere else.
- It contains lots of very happy caffeine. It also tastes way better. We're talking way better.
- Because caffeine rocks!!!! Some people (like the creator's wife) don' t like coffee, but they also don't like being sleepy. Something had to be done. Who's going to solve this problem? The United Nations? They wouldn't even hear about it. Those fat cats in Washington DC? Not likely. It was up us to make it happen. We stepped up to the plate.
- A police officer who lives in an Eskimo village in northern Alaska. He needed lip balm in a climate where the wind chill would often reach -100*F (seriously). He also needed to stay awake during long patrol shifts. Spazzstick was born.
- No, not really. The Inuit actually live in Canada, therefore it would be improper to refer to American Eskimos as Inuit. The proper term is actually "Inupiaq", which means "the real people", but Eskimo is also acceptable.
- It gets absorbed directly through your skin, then into your blood, then into your brain, making you very, very happy.
- Heck yeah; it's as safe as coffee or soda. Caffeine is further proof that God loves us. You can learn more about the wonderful substance known as caffeine here: http://home.howstuffworks.com/caffeine.htm
- The capital of ancient Babylon was the city of Babylon, which existed in what is currently Iraq.
- Very well, actually. Spazzstick is made from the finest ingredients, and has a very pleasant flavor.
And did we mentions caffeine? Lots of very happy caffeine.
- Yes, really.
- Yes, it works! Please stop asking! Move on to the next question.
- It becomes a "cation", which is a positively charged ion.
- It is currently made in the lovely Eskimo Village of Kaktovik, Alaska by hoards of industrious worker trolls in a vast underground volcano lair.
- If it's safe to do so, try to capture the squirrel. If you can't catch it, call Animal Control immediately; they may be able to trap it. Get to a doctor, and if possible get the squirrel to a vet to be tested for rabies. Talk to the squirrel, and work out your differences. Apologies will likely have to be made on both side.
- Email us at richie [at] spazzstick.com
- No, Spazzstick has never been tested on animals. The only animals in the area are Arctic Fox, Caribou, and Polar Bears. We can't catch the Foxes, and putting lip balm on a Caribou is no picnic, so we don't even try. No one was willing to get close enough to a polar bear to put lip balm on it.
Except for Dwayne. He once tried to put lip balm on a Polar Bear. He said the Polar Bear looked like he had chapped lips. He also thought the Polar Bear wanted to be his friend.
We miss him. Not real smart, Dwayne, but he loved to hug stuff. Like Polar Bears.
....where to buy | buy online |dealer inquiries | what it is | how its made | why you need it |......... ©2005 Spazzstick.com